How do I update the Syllabus in my course?
Here is how to upload a syllabus document to your course:
Select the images for full size view
- In your course section, select the Syllabus link in the course navigation menu.
- Result: the syllabus page opens
- Select the Edit button
- Result: the Rich Text Editor is enabled
- Select the text or link for your syllabus
- Choose the More… icon. It is the last icon with three vertical dots
- Choose the Documents icon
- Select the Upload Document option
- Result: the Upload File tool opens
- Drag and drop your document inside the Upload File textbox
- Select the Submit button
- Result: the file is uploaded and the highlighted text now links to the new syllabus document
- Select the Update Syllabus button to finalize your changes.
See how to upload a syllabus in this video: