What do I do when I am concerned about a student or a violation of the Student Code of Conduct?

You are here:

If this is a LIFE-THREATENING emergency OR if you have IMMEDIATE concerns about the health or safety of a student call 911. Use the Student of Concern Reporting Form to submit a concern to Student Affairs.

If this is not life-threatening an advisor can attempt to contact the student and aid them in getting the help they may need.

If you are concerned about your student’s academic ability, their advisor can connect them to resources when all other academic resources at your disposal have been exhausted. 

Violation of the Student Code of Conduct

Review the Student Code of Conduct to confirm the violation.

Table of Contents