Teaching with Canvas:
Pages – Wiki Terminology Update
- To ensure additional consistency throughout Canvas, Pages terminology has been changed from wiki to page(s) in the following locations:
- Content menus (e.g. Modules)
- Page titles
- Email notifications
- Rich Content Editor sidebar
Speedgrader – Menu Icon Changes
- In the SpeedGrader menu, the Keyboard shortcuts and Help links have been moved to the Settings menu.
- This change helps consolidate icons in the menu and provide more space for assignment information.
- None this update.
For a complete production release update information: Canvas Release Notes.
Video note: all features shown may not be available. For example, the new grade book is not yet enabled for Worldwide courses.
The mission of the Rothwell Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence is to empower faculty members in their pursuit of professional growth through diverse offerings for the universal goal of student success.
Assessing & Improving (2)
This section provides resources for assessing student learning, assessing your teaching, and improving your class(es).
These are how-to documents, guides, tip clips, and just-in-time resources.
Here you will find teaching information on pedagogy, policies, professionalism, principles, frameworks, and student populations. Topics include FAC-10, Bloom's Taxonomy, Preterm Setup, and Information for Instructors.
This section provides guidance on classroom management, issues, methods, assessment, improvement, diversity, equity, and inclusion. Topics include feedback, engagement, instructor presence, and active learning.