Here is how to upload a syllabus document to your course:
[notification type=”info”] Select the images for full size view [/notification]
- In your course section, select the Summary link in the course navigation menu.
- Result: the Summary page opens
- Select the Edit button
- Result: the Rich Text Editor is enabled
- Select the text or link for your syllabus
- Choose the More… icon. It is the last icon with three vertical dots
- Choose the Documents icon
- Select the Upload Document option
- Result: the Upload File tool opens
[image image=”https://rctle.erau.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/upload-document.png” thumb=”https://rctle.erau.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/upload-document.png” title=”Upload Document” details=”Upload Document menu option”]
- Drag and drop your document inside the Upload File textbox
- Select the Submit button
- Result: the file is uploaded and the highlighted text now links to the new syllabus document
- Select the Update Syllabus button to finalize your changes.
See how to upload a syllabus in this video:
The mission of the Rothwell Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence is to empower faculty members in their pursuit of professional growth through diverse offerings for the universal goal of student success.