Outcomes are used to track mastery in a course. From the outcomes page, you can create and manage outcomes, create outcome groups, import outcomes, and manage rubrics.
To learn more, read the Outcomes section of the Canvas Instructor Guide. Topics include:
- Create, edit, and delete an outcome
- Align an outcome with a question bank
- Add a Learning Standards to a course-level outcome
- How to use the Learning Mastery Gradebook
- View outcome and student results individually
The mission of the Rothwell Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence is to empower faculty members in their pursuit of professional growth through diverse offerings for the universal goal of student success.