Course Integration (n.) – An online textbook or feature in your Canvas course that assists students in their learning experience.
The Information for Instructors (IFI) section of your course will specify if there is an integration in your course as well as provide set-up information. The following are some guides for the more common publisher integrations:
- McGraw Hill Integration Guide
- Pearson Integration Instructor Guide
- Tutor.com – If integrated into your course, you can access the Tutor.com Client Portal to see valuable insights about your students who use the service. List of courses with tutoring available for Worldwide students. Learn more about Tutoring Information for Students.
- WebAssign Integration Guide
- WileyPLUS with ORION for Instructors
The mission of the Rothwell Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence is to empower faculty members in their pursuit of professional growth through diverse offerings for the universal goal of student success.