Simple Syllabus is a template-driven syllabus platform that enables users to quickly personalize and publish class syllabi. This application pulls data such as course policies, learning objectives, and course section content from Campus Solutions or past syllabi.
How To Use:
- Video: Opting-in to use Simple Syllabus (1 minute). Enable the Simple Syllabus menu item in a Canvas course.
- Video: Getting Started in Simple Syllabus (2 minutes). Edit the Simple Syllabus in a Canvas course.
- Video: Course and Instructor Information (2 minutes). Edit course and instructor information.
- Video: Learning Goals and Course Materials (3 minutes). Edit course materials and learning goals.
- Video: Finishing up Your Syllabus (3 minutes). Make final edits and publish your syllabus.
The mission of the Rothwell Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence is to empower faculty members in their pursuit of professional growth through diverse offerings for the universal goal of student success.